Friday, February 29, 2008
It's already the last day of February, but still I keep forgetting to put '08' instead of '07' when I write the date. Wow. One sixth of the year gone and it feels really quick.
I just got my enrolment package from NP and I must say it was rather confusing at first, because there are many many things to do, to check, to fill in, to send... I need to send a photo with Form E and I'm not sure I should send the headshot they took of me last year for my ID. For heaven's sake, I'm wearing my school uniform. I'm wearing a maroon tie!
But that means I need to take a new shot, and that is just too much trouble.
whoa now, take a breather. Yes, better.
I'm getting really weirded out by the thought of going back to school. I hope they don't hate me at first sight or something.
Like maybe they'll think I'm some arrogant, stuck-up girl. I'm quiet because I don't feeling like talking much sometimes, ya know? And my not wanting to talk sometimes is not an insult to you. Noise is just something I don't deal well with. Or maybe I'm just spacin' out. It happens, it happens...
Anyway I am excited about the fact that they offer you Foreign languages and you can choose to take one to earn some credits or whatevers. I can't choose French 'cos I'll be two modules ahead... Ho, wait, maybe I can. And then I will totally kick everyone's asses when we hand in assignments or do exams :)))
Nah, I'll go with German. It is a very useful European language since they speak it in Germany (duh!) and Switzerland and I think, Austria. Though I don't mind Spanish either. It is a very fun language to speak.
Querida. Nombre de Dios. Barcelona. Tango. And then there's CCAs. If I had my way, I would not join a CCA. But unfortunately, my mother wants me to try for a scholarship in my second year. I need outstanding grades and CCA records. I already have a good idea of what I will join, after checking the website.
I must also remind myself to buy sensible clothes. Somethings occured to me while I was looking through my wardrobe and delighting in finding clothes I hadn't realized I had before.
a)I have too much formal or dressy stuff, maybe 75% of my clothes. Clothes that no one in their right mind would turn up at school in.
b)I have only one shirt that goes well with this long, turqoise gypsy skirt. How sad.
c) My clothes are mostly either : blue/white of various shades/black.
This is very sad indeed.
i thought the world of you
8:55 PM